Thursday 21 May 2009

Nuthin' but a "T" Thang

After Good.New.Music one of our other collective passions here at Uprock are T-Shirts. Personally I like T-Shirts because they let people know what you like without having to talk about it. It's body size advertising space where you can share anything from favorite acts to personal ideologies.

Here are two shirts I would like to share with you.



Back in the the early 90's this shirt was available everywhere (my friend got his in Coco Pops). In 2009 it took me a while to track down, but finally found it online.

I hope you know who Dr Dre is. If not check out this video out from the album advertised on the shirt. Fingers crossed for the Detox this year.



Shirt number two was kindly given to me by Uprocker Ric. Ric knew that my favorite artist is Jean-Michel Basquiat. I was very grateful to receive a shirt with some of his work on.





Here's an interview with Basquiat with some of his joint work with Andy Warhol.



Watch out for more T-Shirt news soon.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment