Wednesday 29 September 2010

100th Post!!!!

Sadly with our 100th post I am going to tell you about something that I found disappointing. It also proves a theory of mine that something cool + something cool, sometimes equals something lame.

Tonight I read a tweet from Pharrell Williams saying that if I followed this link I could see N.E.R.D. perform their new song produced by Daft Punk on Letterman. being a fan of both acts I thought surely this is going to be the best thing thats happened to me all day. Wrong! I still hold out hope for the actual track - Maybe the studio version will have a little more Daft Punk magic on it?!


Here are other times that I have been let down by people that I thought I could trust:-



Adidas + Star Wars. Were any of them any good?



Cartoon Allstars to the Rescue - Who ever came up with this needs to calm down. Incase you don't have 27 minutes to see how many of your favorite cartoon characters have been crow bared into this, expect to see Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Garfield, Michelango (TMNT), Winnie-the-Pooh, Muppet Babies, Smurfs, ALF, Alvin, Simon and Theodore, Huey, Duey and Louie and Slimer from Ghostbusters.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment