Sunday 27 September 2009

Jim'll Fix It


If you bumped into me at any point in the last month I probably said to you - "have you heard Jimmy's - what if dilla poduced the blueprint" . Now if I didn't see you at any point last month or you don't know who Jimmy is this is what you need to know.

1) Jimmy is Jimmy Green. He's an Ipswich based High School Teacher, DJ, and Beatmaker (I know that he is amazing at atleast 2 of these things - I'm sure the kids at his school think he's cool too).

2) His "what if dilla produced the blueprint" (thats J Dilla)has been getting some serious heat on the blog scene including Kanye West blog (one of the original Blueprint producers) and the Rawkus Blog.

3) He's recently set up his own blog where you can get alot of his stuff. He writes on it alot so there's loads to see here.



I've been meaning to write this blog for a while as I've been listening to it alot. So sorry if this has come a little late.

As it has come late it means that I can also mention his latest Marvin Gaye mixtape which has just been put on his blog yesterday. I will be listening to it on the way to work tomorrow so can't give you a proper review, but to be honest I know that I will love it and i'm looking forward to going to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment