Monday 24 August 2009

He's not Dead!? Let's Sing!

I can't remember when and where I got told it, but I thought Bobby McFerrin shot himself after recording Don't Worry Be Happy. I think I even heard it in a film after I had been told.

Apparently this isn't true and he is alive and well talking at international science festivals. I was seriously impressed with what I saw. Sing along with him it makes it more fun.



P.s. If anyone knows why I thought he was dead, or if I've confused it with something else please reply in the comment box

1 comment:

  1. just one of those vicious online rumours

    http://bit.ly/R1kSi

    maybe the tinterweb ain't all it's cracked up to be! Other such false rumours include:
    Marilyn Manson was Paul Pfeiffer in The Wonder Years
    Kid Rock is the son of Hank Williams Jnr
    Charles Manson auditioned for The Monkees

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete